Update

Whoa boy. I got a wild hair, carefully ran the stoichiometry, and decided to convert ethanol and what might have otherwise been a productive day into updating the archaic, dying creature that is majeo.ro. The good news is that the whole thing didn’t just dissolve into fetid digital detritus. The bad news is that I haven’t done anything like this in a decade and . . .

  1. I don’t remember how to do anything.
  2. Making web content has changed considerably in the last 10 years.

This jalopy was barely held together with duct tape at its prime, so it is invariably held together now with nothing but spite and grime. I ask then, that you use the forum to make me aware of everything I broke so I may attempt to repair things, or at least stop the bleeding.